You can also view our Main Help page or our Frequently Asked Questions.
Step-by-step guide for new customers
1. Find the products you want
- If you know the item numbers that you want,
you can search for an item number; or use the Quick Order Form to search for several numbers at once.
- If you know the type of product that you want,
you can browse through our range in the areas that interest you; or search for products using keywords or item numbers
- If you're not sure what you want,
why not let us inspire you with the fantastic offers on our homepage!
2. Select products to order
- Choose product options such as size, colour and quantity
- Click the "Add to Bag" button to add the product to your order
- When you've selected all the products you want, click "Go to checkout"
3. Register as a customer
- If you have never shopped with
Shoe Tailor before, set up a new
account using the "New Customer" option on the Sign In/Register page.
- If you have set up an account with
Shoe Tailor by telephone or post, set
up your account for use on the website using the "Enable Existing Account"
option on the Sign In/Register page.
4. Place your order at the checkout
- Check that your order details are correct
- Choose the address where you want the order delivered
- Choose the delivery option.
- Choose whether to pay on your personal account or by credit/debit card
- Click the "Place Your Order" button to complete your order
- You will receive an email from us confirming your order
We hope the information above will answer your question, but you can also
or call us on 0345 071 9018.